Tuesday, June 30, 2015

2 Silly Scrapbook Layouts That Make Me Smile



Every month we should allocate a little time for inspiration. What better way to be inspired than by our own photos! On this last day of June(which happens to be National Smile Month) I thought I would share a few scrapbook layouts that make me smile. I think everyone who is a memory keeper has a tendency to smile when they see their photos.

School Has Been Interrupted by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, Elle's Studio; Letters: American Crafts, Evalicious, Studio Calico; Acrylic, Sequins, Stars: Freckled Fawn; Tape: American Crafts; Other: Doily, Enamel Dots













My cats always crack me up. Who wouldn't laugh about a cat crawling onto a kid's shoulder during homeschool. To emphasize that our school session was interrupted, I purposefully split the word in half within the title.

All Casual Like by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper: Simple Stories,Crate Paper, Cocoa Daisy; Letters: PinkFresh Studio, Scenic Route; Bags: Fancy Pants; Die Cuts: Simple Stories; Tape: Amy Tangerine;Tags: Traci Reed, Other; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Other: Twine,Confetti, Sequins; Based on Scrapbook Challenges Sketch # 163






Another amusing cat photo!I love the way he is just sitting in that box all casual like. I realized that I have just shared two more layouts using a camera motif print base. Score two points for using up my stash!

When we are happy, we have a tendency to feel uplifted and inspired which makes it easier to create. So go crack open an album and take a look at your photos and layouts. Dedicate a few minutes each week to look at past pages and I guarantee that you will feel happier and ready to create.

By the way, all of these pages were made for Scrapbook Challenges. You still have time to submit a page of your own to the Scrapbook Challanges Link up. If you are feeling like this is too last minute, never fear, new challenges will soon be posting for July!








This posts contains affiliate links when possible. Please shop your stash first, but should you find you need something, consider supporting MSE.


View blog post for supplies















No comments:

Post a Comment