Friday, May 22, 2015

Project Life: May 2015

Here it is, time to start another month with a brand new Pocket Life Collection from Traci Reed Designs. This page heralds something new...the start of a new video series for My Scrapbook Evolution. In the Pockets of a Paper Scientist will share a behind the scenes look at my hybrid pocket pages.

 I am also pleased to say that the video quality is improving. There are a few things I would like to get a better handle on. I need to make a few lighting adjustments in my creative space. There is also the issue of my HD webcam focusing and unfocusing itself a few times. It's still a learning process. If there is something you would like to see in particular regarding Pocket Page scrapbooking, please feel free to drop a note in the comments or send me an email by clicking the "write to me" button above.

Now, let's get to the pocket life inspiration!


I especially loved the shaker pocket. It does take a little time to get used to the feel of the We R Memory Keeper's Fuse tool. I have a few other ideas for stuffing some of the page protector pockets for future pages. I guess that means I better get off the blog and start creating! Perhaps, you should do the same.

May Pocket Page by Christy Strickler |Supplies Digital Kit: May Pocket Life Collection by Traci Reed Designs; Other: Sequins, Glossy Accents





















This posts contains affiliate links when possible. Please shop your stash first, but should you find you need something, consider supporting MSE.



365 Unscripted: 4x6 collage Cards by Traci Reed Designs












Follow My Scrapbook Evolution's board Project Life Inspiration on Pinterest.








No comments:

Post a Comment