Friday, February 27, 2015

The Awesome Ladies Project, February Edition


During the last Friday in January, I set aside a little time to work on a creative project. It's one that I started weeks ago, but that I really wanted to finish. Something a bit different from my usual memory keeping. I quilted a set of coasters.

You may have spied a few of these before. I have shared them on social media. I have worked on them off and on, mostly as a a means to keep my hands busy while recording episodes of the DigiScrap Geek Podcast. My hand stitching isn't the best, but luckily the coasters are of a pretty forgiving design. They will look lovely on my living room side table and should see a lot of use.









Tonight, I will be participating once again in the Awesome Ladies Project. I haven't decided what to make yet, but I am looking forward to chatting with the other participants. Perhaps I might just finally start making art journal cards for my Project Life pages.

If you would like to join in on the Awesome Ladies Project, head on over to RuKristin for more information.





Supply Options

The Coaster kit is available at JBS Mercantile while supplies last.

Additional Resources



Check out this episode of the DigiScrap Geek Podcast with Kristin as we discuss telling more of your personal stories.







No comments:

Post a Comment