Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

It would seem I have been taking a time looking back at older layouts. I really love looking at groups of layouts as a whole. Since today is Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a few of my past Valentine's Day layouts.

I made this layout back in 2013. Though the page features my son, this layout is also about the special treats my grandmother gave me for Valentine's Day when I was a child.















I created this layout about my son's first Valentine's party. There are a  few hearts, but really, I didn't use any Valentine's themed products. Instead, my focus was creating a scene with woodland animals.














Unlike the page above, I did use a Valentine to create this layout. Technically, this isn't a page made for Valentine's day. I just love that cat valentine printable though.















This layout is all about my son making Valentine's day crafts. 


















I am looking forward to documenting this year's Valentine's day. We have a little something special for my son. I am hoping to create the layout pretty soon. I just need to edit the photos and pick the supplies.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!




















No comments:

Post a Comment