Friday, January 2, 2015

Exciting News: I am Joining Traci Reed's Design Team

Over the past year or so, I have been delving more and more into the world of hybrid scrapbooking. I love how I can pick and choose supplies on demand as I need them. It's easy to customize products and I no longer need to worry about waiting for just the right item to be shipped to the island after ordering it online. Hybrid scrapbooking has opened a lot of creative possibilities for me. So when I saw that Traci Reed was gaving a design team call, I decided to apply. I am honoured to say that I have been chosen to join Traci's team.


I am looking forward to continuing my experimentation with hybrid scrapbooking. I also think that Traci's Pocket Life series will keep my on track with Project life. I was so excited to get started, that I have already created a project to share.  I have been getting to know the 2015 design team members and all I can say is that I know it's going to be an awesome year full of projects! The ladies are all wonderful and have a great sense of humor. It's definitely going to be a fun venture! 



3 comments: