Tuesday, December 16, 2014

JBS Mercantile: The Last Mid Month Update

Normally, when I receive my design team assignments or my kits, I jump in wholeheartedly. This time, it was different. My goal had been to go out with a bang for my  last month as a JBS Mercantile Kit Club Designer. The mail thwarted me a bit, causing my kits to come after the first of the month release. So I set them aside. Really, I procrastinated big time.

The procrastination had to come to an end. Today, was to be my final post about the paper kits on the JBS Inspiration Blog. Still, I had a hard time getting going. Finally, I chose a Page Maps Sketch and threw myself into the project. Once I had the sketch, it was easier for me. I am not sure it's my best ever layout for JBS Mercantile. Still, I loved the title and the way I used the ampersand paper.

And So This is Christmas by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio, My Mind's Eye; Letters: Elle's Studio;Die Cuts, October: Elle's Studio; Metal: Jillibean Soup; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Other: tickets, doily; Based on a Page Maps Sketch; Linking up to the Paper Issues Punctuation Challenge.












I might be sad about this being the last scrapbook kit for JBS Mercantile, but I am also very happy for Jenni. She is following her passion and I am very excited to see where that leads. Working for Jenni Bowlin Studios has given me a love of vintage fresh. I expect that JBS Mercantile will still be my go to supplier for those rare and wonderful items. I have made a lot of friends through the JBS Mercantile site and I look forward to keeping in touch with all of them. Meanwhile, December isn't over which means I still have a little time left to play with my kits and hopefully share the results.

Supply Options
all supplies available in the JBS Mercantile December kits while supplies last.







No comments:

Post a Comment