Saturday, November 15, 2014

JBS Mercantile: Mid-month Check In

This month's kit was awesome! So much so that it's already sold out! I can see why. I made my design team layouts with ease this month. Though the kit is themed well for November, it also works well with other topics. I made a layout about my son and his first Jack O Lantern. Now surprisingly, I find myself scrapbooking about cats and birds.

I snapped this photo of Jujubee stalking a bird with my Samsung Galaxy Tablet. It's a little grainy but it's what was within reach at this particular moment. I am kind of hoarding the paper or should I say I am making the most of my supplies. Using small blocks of the patterns seemed to work perfectly. I like the design and now I have plenty of scraps to work with.







I have one more layout to share with you later this month. Guess what? It's bird themed too! Meanwhile, I have set a few of the papers aside to document our Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, if you need some inspiration, be sure to stop by the design team kit gallery.

Supply List
All of the supplies were originally part of the JBS Mercantile November 2014 kit. Sadly, the kits are sold out. Be sure to subscribe to reserve your December kit. There are some November Crafted kits still available while supplies last.












No comments:

Post a Comment