Friday, October 31, 2014

The DigiScrapGeek Podcast: Episode 8- It's all Good for the Industry


It wouldn't be an episode of the DigiScrap Geek podcast if something crazy didn't happen behind the scenes. Usually there is a slight technical issue. You, the listener, might not ever know about it. Carrie is wonderful at editing the shows. This time though, there was no denying it was obvious and it happened to me. We were almost through the end of the show when there was a power surge at my house. Power surges and outages are common in the Bahamas. For that reason, we have our electronics on surge protectors and voltage regulators. A good thing too. Ours did its job, flipping itself off when the power came back. We had power everywhere, except not to our tv, cable and internet. We checked all the breakers and finally figured out we had to reset the surge protector. Unfortunately, it wan't in enough time for me to rejoin the show.No matter. The show went on just fine and it's a good one.

This week's guest is Betsy Sammarco. I have had the pleasure to work with and get to know Betsy through my time with JBS Mercantile. In this episode, we talked about paper companies and their digital products. I personally think it's wonderful that so many products are now available to both digital and paper scrapbookers. To listen to this week's episode, stop by the DigiScrapGeek website .





Do you remember earlier in the month when I mentioned my Halloween class. It's now available. You can find out more about it here or at Creative Passions Classes. For a limited time, use code SPOOKY15 to save 15% of my class and other classes from Creative Passions.




No comments:

Post a Comment