Thursday, September 4, 2014

Amanda Robinson Studio: Free Double Heart Cut File

Getting photos of a teenager isn't always easy. They are more independent and on the go, often without you. So I took full advantage of being able to take photos of my son during his recent birthday.

Surface by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper,Letters,Tags, Die Cuts: Studio Calico; Stamps: Elle's Studio, Chic Tags, Studio Calico; Tape: My Mind's Eye; Brads: BoBunny; Cut File from Amanda Robinson Studio; featured in an ARS blog post











He was sure caught off guard by the gift his dad has chosen for him. My son was ecstatic about his new Surface tablet. You could say I had a second opportunity here. I decided to use some love themed supplies to show just how much my son loved his gift. I balanced the love themed supplies with grid paper and technology themed paper. It's all comes together and supports the story well.

I seem to prefer lightly layered clusters recently. I like that the heart cut files allow you to see through to the layers behind them. I made several clusters on the page which featured the cut files either between or on top pf the layered cluster.I placed the clusters to form a visual triangle around the photo.






Several themes can be used on one page when they support the overall story line. To help them feel like they belong, search for common ground. In this case, the color palette of both themed lines made it easy to bring them together onto one layout.

Supply Options















No comments:

Post a Comment