Sunday, August 31, 2014

The DigiScrap Geek Podcast: Episode 1, I Like to See the Colors


I like to talk about my scrapbooking. Especially when it's with other people who love scrapbooking as much as I do. This past week, I got to sit down with a lovely group of ladies to talk  about memory keeping. More specifically, we broached the topic of how we store our digital files. I had a great time sharing my method and learning from the other members of the panel. The show was a blast! 

You might be wondering why I chose to join in a podcast about digital scrapbooking. I do scrapbook with traditional paper supplies. However, I also print out a variety of the digital supplies to use on my layouts. Though I am not a digital scrapbooker, per se, there is a lot that can be learned from them. They are, after all fellow memory keepers. I hope you will take the time to listen in. This podcast is the first of many to come. You can find it over at the DigiScrap Geek website.




No comments:

Post a Comment