Friday, July 11, 2014

Kit It Out: Counterfeit Kit July 2014

It's been a long time since I have been making my own kits. After reading about making them in the Get it Scrapped's Product Play e-zine, I decided I needed to start making my own kits again on a regular basis. I made my first kit earlier in the month, However, I soon realized that I wanted to make more. I hopped on over to a site I used to frequent quite a bit. It's called the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

This month, the ladies at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge have chosen a bright kit set against a black background. Once I saw it, I immediately knew which supplies would go into my kit.

A few weeks back, I had picked up the Basic Grey Highline collection. I have yet to crack it open and use it. Pulling it together with all of the embellishments made for a quick kit and now I am ready and inspired to play. Currently, I have plans to use this kit on an assignment for Get It Scrapped. I also feel that this kit will intermix well with the Freshly Squeezed kit I created earlier this week.I will be looking to my supplies, especially my washi tapes, for pops of blue.

Now that it's Friday, it's time to play with my kits. How about you? Are you scrapbooking this weekend?Did you make your own kit?

Supply Options



Additional Resources

Part of the Get It Scrapped Memebership
Click here to visit Get It Scrapped.



8 comments:

  1. Could those products be more perfect for this kit? So happy to see you here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab kit! So bright and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this has to be the brightest - almost neon - kit I've seen put together for the CKC challenge. Love it. Now I'll be waiting to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kit and perfect for this month. Looking forward to your projects.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's one vibrant kit. have fun scrapping with it, and welcome back to CKC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful kit Christy :) I look forward to seeing what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect products - make me very envious! Nice to have you back. I have to admit that I hardly scrap without a kit these days. Mostly, I use my own CKC kit and then once a month, I am the DT for a German shop kit. I find the limited supplies really helps me to be productive and it's great to see my stash getting used up - whether it's newer or older stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you've found us again and happily shopping your stash with some fabulously bright products - hope to see you around more often :)

    ReplyDelete