Monday, June 30, 2014

Tide Pools

It's the last day of the month. Can you believe it? June sure swept by fast. It was a lot more productive for my creativity than prior months. I am beginning to feel at ease with my creative process again. When that happens for me, layouts come together quickly and I love what I have created. Tide Pools was a recent layout that I just adored.

Tide Pools by Christy Strickler |Supplies Cardstock: Bazzill: Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Kaisercraft; Letters: Basic Grey; Enamel Dot: My Mind's Eye;Cut File: Amanda Robinson Studio; Other: Glossy Accents

I started with the cut file as my inspiration, then I chose the photo to work with it. I wanted to imitate the groupings of tide pools on the beach. I used themed paper and die cuts to help set the scene.







Want to see the full process behind this layout? I shared a step by step tutorial on the Amanda Robinson Studio blog.

Supply Options






No comments:

Post a Comment