Thursday, May 22, 2014

I Have Been Meaning to Share This...

Time seems to be warping fast for me and I realized I neglected to share one of my projects for Amanda Robinson Studio. I am enjoying being a part of the Creative Team and giving my Silhouette Portrait a workout.

Home Base by Christy Strickler |Supplies Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio; Cardstock: Bazzill; Letters: Jillibean Soup; Wood Veneer: Crate Paper: Die Cuts: Amanda Robinson Studios, Elle's Studios; Other: DMC Floss

When our first cats were small, I would come home from work to find them draped on or around my husband to take a nap. It was as though they considered him to be home base. I managed to use up some scraps from my JBS Mercantile February kits along with several of Amanda's cut files.







Supply Options








Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment