Monday, February 3, 2014

JBS Mercantile: February Kit Projects

In my excitement over this month's Flea Market finds yesterday, I neglected to share the layouts I have made so far with February's JBS Mercantile kits.

I have been looking back through older photos and I cam across some of my son making Valentine's day crafts and celebrating with his classmates.Just because a kid is homeschooled doesn't mean they miss out on class parties. These photos were taken during a group craft. My son made me a wreath from paper hearts and a wire hanger.










I ripped some of the tickets from the Mini Album Kit and the Antiquarian kit. This gives them a bit of texture and allows me to use less of them on each page. I still have more tickets left over for additional projects.








Keeping with my goal this year, I added in some supplies from my stash. Here, I used the red doily flower, a doily sequin, and the chipboard button.










It's been a long time since I have made a two page layout. The size of these photos from my wedding album definitely warranted it though.



Today, I am over at the JBS Inspiration blog sharing how I mixed leftovers from my October JBS Mercantile kit with this month's kits to create this layout.

Currently, I am working through the LOAD214 challenge. I plan to use up as much of my kit leftovers from past months as I can. In some cases, this may mean I need to combine kits. Some kits were pretty stripped down and used up! I'll be sharing more of my kit projects with you here soon. Meanwhile, check out the awesome projects in the Design Team Kit gallery! We seem to have a heart inspired theme going on for February.

Supply Options
Supplies featured in these layouts are available in the JBS Mercantile February and October kits while supplies last. Additional supplies that would coordinate with this month's kits include:



This Month's Dime Store Deal

available at JBS Mercantile
















Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Great pages Christy! Love the heart design on your first layout!

    ReplyDelete