Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Get It Scrapped: It was Written

It's late at night.I should be in bed, but I have stopped for a brief moment to reflect on my day. Today was a day of lounging around for much needed rest. I have my husband to thank for that. Today, he took a day off from work so that I could sleep in a bit. He even ventured out to the store to bring home dinner from the deli. I was grateful not to have to cook and for the time I could spend lazing on the sofa. There was nothing fancy about today. Just a gentle sort of reminder about how much he cares for me and how much he spoils me.

It was Written by Christy Strickler | Supplies Patterned Paper: Webster’s Pages, Studio Calico; Letters: Time Holtz, LilyBee Designs; Die Cuts; Pink Paislee; Stickers: My Mind’s Eye; Button: Queen and Co.; Enamel Dot: PinkFresh Studios; Other: DMC floss, pearls, glass beads












Really, I don't have as many photos of us together as I should have. I am so glad my son took this photo of us. It's been a wonderful twenty years spent together. I really am so lucky to have him. It's often the simple things,like today, that remind me most of why I love him so much.





Additional Resources


An article from Get It Scrapped featuring additional ideas for scrapbooking your loved ones using the Constellation Motif.












Shapes: Seeing Stars Pinterest Board




2 comments:

  1. Love what you did for this assignment, Christy!! The constellation design on the heart is really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete