Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Weekend Update: Scheduling Now In Progress


In life, it's always important to be able to adapt. Changes come quickly. More so when you are a parent. These past few months have seen a lot of changes for me and my family. All good ones. Even good changes require adjustment. I don't mind planning things out a bit, but for the most part, I often find that my process involves a bit of planning mixed in with last minute audibles. I don't work well with too much structure and so, though there is a pattern to each week, it's not a set in stone schedule. For the most part, this works very well. When it comes to blogging and maintaining my goals for the website and as a Scrapbook instructor, this doesn't work quite so much.

 I'm still finding my way to a comfortable medium between family time, writing coursework, homeschooling my son and maintaining my hobbies. It's my goal to get some blog posts and website articles planned, written and scheduled on a regular basis. That being said, I think the whole idea of a weekly update might be a bit ambitious for me. So instead, I plan to try a monthly overview with a check in, midway through the month. I am hoping this will allow me to focus more on creating content both for the website and for classes in the next year. I currently am working on three projects behind the scenes. I hope to be able to sneak a few peeks for you in the upcoming weeks.

 This month, I have been focusing on Gratitude as so many of us are. I would like to thank all of my readers for joining me as My Scrapbook Evolution transitions into a new realm. Meanwhile, there are a lot of fun and inspiring things in the work that I will be sharing with you this week. Tomorrow, I will be participating in an Autumn inspired blog hop. This hop will feature ideas for Thanksgiving and Fall Papercrafts. Blog hops are always a ton of fun so I figured why not do a second one! On Tuesday, I will be participating in the Get It Scrapped December Story blog hop. If you are still unsure about how to document your December, then you will want to follow along. This week is sure to be filled with inspiration and ideas.I am looking forward to seeing what my friends and fellow design team members have in store.

  You Might Have Missed

Working with Found Objects: Can Lids and Pop Tabs










The Scientific Method: Doodle Marker Remix
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment