Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tales of a Craft Class Junkie: on My Wishlist

It's not like I need to sign up for more classes. In the past, I have signed up, sometimes month after month, and not finished what I started. Masterful Scrapbook Design is a given. It's easy for me to incorporate it into work with other classes and creative team assignments. Not all classes fall into that category though. Despite making the commitment to finish classes I have started, I still want to sign up for more.

Here are a few classes on my wishlist:

HandMade Flower Series: Bootiful Creations: Bifurcated flowers anyone? Halloween themed flowers seem like the perfect ticket for moms with boys or just because you love Halloween as much as I do!



Creating with Gelatos: Who wouldn't want to know more about creating with these? Sure, I use them often...but am I using them to their full potential?



Scrapbooking with Punches and Die Cuts:  This goes back to what I stated above. I use my punches, but maybe not enough. This class might help me unleash their full potential.



I do have some classes I have check off my list. I completed Gesso: It's not just a Primer. I learned a lot through the recent Art and Science of Scrapbooking class with Jennifer Wilson. I will be posting about a Story Coach class I finished a few weeks back. ( I had to wait to post it since it was used in a CT assignment)

Meanwhile, if you want to add to your list of classes like I do, The Art Studio has a discount. If you sign up for a class right now you can get 15% off using code OCTOBER.  The discount expires on October 24th. It encompasses all of the classes offered at the Art Studio, including the class taught by me. If you haven't tried For the Boys yet, now is your chance!


For the Boys!Click here for more details.



















Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment