Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Very Belated Weekend Update

I can't believe a week has flown past. I had intended to post so much this week. My son's schoolwork waylaid my plans. I would like to say I have many posts typed, edited and scheduled. That's just not always the case. First term for my son's homeschooling is always a bit of an adjustment. Though we school year round, many of the on-line classes center around a traditional Fall schedule. His first term projects are coming due and he needed my assistance. He always comes first.

I am also in the midst of work for upcoming classes, creative team assignments and Layout a Day. So far this month, I have completed over 16 layouts and edited a ton of class content. I am happily keeping up with LOAD and hope to catch up with blog posting and articles for the main website. I have several projects to share for Get It Scrapped and I am looking forward to sharing some awesome projects created with the Fabulous JBS Mercantile October Kits.

Meanwhile, I hope that wherever you are, you are enjoying  wonderful weather. Fall is definitely arriving here in the islands.











In Case You Missed It:
 My friend, Ashley Horton created a lovely Fall Printable which she shared on her blog. You can download it for free here.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment