Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Weekend Up Date: Photo Round Up


If you are looking for the Load in Vogue blog hop, head here.

I can't believe September is coming to a close. I haven't even posted all of the my photos for the Get It Scrapped September Photo challenge. I can admit that another small batch hit instagram here and there. However, it seems fitting that I should post a few more here during the last weekend of the month. Some were taken by me. Some were taken by my son from the passenger seat of the car.

I guess you could say that my son's tablet is The Book Thief. Though my son is playing a game here, I have to admit that we use the tablet more and more often when we read a book. We have a few real books still laying around. However, it's less expensive and easier to find a wider range of books on Kindle.












Twilight is almost here. The magical time of the day when the sun is setting and the sky turns many beautiful shades of color. This is the best time of the day for an evening walk through the neighborhood.









Rot and Ruin. An old rotten tree near one of the older Nassau churches.















They go together like Peas and Carrots. Two blonde heads. Both wearing black t-shirts. Discussing video games. My son is definitely a lot like his dad.









What makes me Happy at Home? One of the many things is the help I get from our cats when doing my chores.















Oh the places you' ll go! One of the narrow streets of Nassau carved into a hill.












You Might have Missed:

A review of Feckled Fawn's Oh Deer Me kit

Exercise 1: From Inspiration to Sketch

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend! With October having a LOAD challenge, there will be lots to share. I am hoping I can keep up with all the inspiration!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. What is it about cats and dishwashers? I love the last photo of the street with those tree roots. Amazing photos- thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete