Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Quick Calvinball Update



This month's efforts at Calvinball have sort of been stylmied by a family emergency. Yesterday's power outtage didn't help. It was out for most of the day. Irregardless of events, I am doing my best to get back into the game. There is still time to check out the fun. Head over to the JBS Mercantile forum!

My Calvinball total so far this month:

Daily Blogging- 24.5 points
Layouts- 6
Scheming- 1 point
cleaning up after yourself- 1 point
shopping- 1 point
scrapbooking past my bedtime- 1 point
linking to calvinbloggers-1 point
reorganizing-1 point
retro stash item- 1 point
using a photo w/in a week of taking it- 1 point

Total: 38.5  points

1 comment:

  1. With all of that, Christy, you are still ahead of me, lol! But, like you said there is still time!!! ;) Evie

    ReplyDelete