Saturday, February 9, 2013

Just Discovered: Vintage from Japan

I love stencils and am always on the lookout for unique designs for my layouts. I recently discovered a few interesting gems at Vintage from Japan's Etsy store.


Vintage Japanese Stencil Unique Design

I am especially fond of this particular stencil. If you like stencils, they currently have over 300 in stock. The only thing I am not sure of is whether or not you are supposed to decorate with the vintage stencils or if you can really use them( which is my intent).


Vintage Japanese Stencil  Katagami  Flower Fan Stencil  Showa Period

I could see myself creating a large circle with this stencil.

The store also carries vintage stamps. Some of those might be interesting to add to my collection in the future.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these great finds, Christy! The Vintage from Japan stencils look amazing, and I love the information / backstory on them! And I totally oohed and aahed over Claudine Helmuth's stencils, too! Can't wait to get my hands on those!

    ReplyDelete