Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Discovered: Avery Elle Stamps


Our Bright Days Clear Photopolymer Stamps make us happy.  Whether you want to make a sunburst on a card, a bold sunshine ray background, a wavy pattern, or only use the circles for a clean and simple design, this clear stamp set will deliver!!


We love the versatility of our 4" x 6" Fanfare clear photopolymer stamp set.  It includes a tag, border, cake image and so many HAPPY sentiment combinations. From modern to formal designs, this set will deliver.


This modern and fresh 4" x 6" Ikat clear photopolymer stamp set is like no other.  Use the strips to easily create amazing backgrounds.


I always consider stamps to be a good investment. This is especially true if you select ones that you can see yourself using time and time again. Here are a couple of stamp sets on my wish list from Avery Elle.




This set on the left is called Bright days. I think it would be perfect for creating some graphic bursts on my layouts.


















I can envision myself creating some wonderful custom backgrounds with the Fanfare Clear Photopolymer set. I am envisions waves and beach layouts.







The Ikat Clear photopolymer stamp set has a really cool feel. Kind of like chevrons meets wood veneer in a funky sort of way.












No comments:

Post a Comment