Thursday, January 3, 2013

Teaser Thursday- First time for 2013!

It's the first teaser Thursday for the new year. I have a few sneak peek shots for you today. When I sit down and take sneak peek photos, I always long to share the projects right away. I had so much fun making them, after all  Without further ado, let's get to sharing...



Yes...that is Hello Kitty. I secretly adore her and had to have a little something from the new line to use on my layouts. You can see her on an upcoming layout for Get It Scrapped.


 This one was made for a new endeavor I tried last December. I can't tell you where it might show up yet, but if it does get used I am going to be pretty stoked.

You know me. I like to recycle. I am working out how to use this packaging on an upcoming layout for Get It Scrapped.


I had a lot of fun with paint and gold paper on this layout. It will be coming out on the Scrapbook News and Review blog next Tuesday.

I will be making an attempt to tweak teaser Thursdays to make them a bit more interesting. Stay tuned to the blog in 2013 to see how successful I am at that.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment