Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just Discovered: Zeus and Zoe






I recently came across this sweet  little etsy shop during my on-line exploratons. I am always looking for unique stencils and bits of ephemera to hoard. Zeus and Zoe has a variety of both. Here are a few selections that are being added to my wish list.



Chevron Stencil Scrap FX Scrapbooking Art Mixed Media Card Making Painting CraftingThis Chevron Stencil certainly caught my eye. 
Palm Frond Stencil Scrap FX Scrapbooking Art Mixed Media Card Making Painting CraftingA Palm Frond Stencil would be awesome for some island layouts.
Engineering Stencil Scrap FX Scrapbooking Art Mixed Media Card Making Painting Crafting The engineering stencil is more like 4 stencils in one.
 I always love Ephemera. Every packet is like a small surprise gift.
Zipper Pulls Chipboards Scrap FX Scrapbooking Art Mixed Media Card Making Painting Crafting Embelishment There are a lot of chipboard options, but I have never before seen chipboard zipper pulls with little phrases on them! These are a must have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment