Thursday, January 10, 2013

10 things on the Tenth: CHA wishlist

While I may have decided not to add new papers to my supplies this year, I still look. Occasionally, I absolutely fall in love with a new line. In those cases, I try to acquire a 6x6 pad. It takes up less space. I get the whole collection. It costs less. I don't know whether or not I will be purchasing any of these items this year. However, if the sky was the limit, these would be the things I would want to get.

1. 
The only pattern here that I question is the elephants. I am not sure how I would use that paper. The rest is just so bright and happy. I adore the faux bois and fun prints.
2.
If this paper is in the next warehouse package from Webster's Pages, then you can guarantee it will be purchased by yours truly. I am attracted by the bright cheerful designs and fun theme.
3.
I have an new addiction ..wood veneer shapes. My son also finds these little wooden die cuts fascinating. They are so sweet and delicate with a special sort of feel. I would say that I hoard them, but in truth, I do use them as often as I can. I wish that were a lot, but I just don't have many of them in my supplies. I received one package of stars in a JBS kit and a spare amount of snowflakes. I hope JBS Mercantile adds these goodies to their kits again this year! I am also adoring the patterns on Prima's buttons. Many of my layouts feature buttons and brads. These would be used in a snap!

4.
At first glance, many people say that Echo Park papers are suitable for scrapbooking about small children. Though I still have many photos of my son's younger days to document, I still love to use their supplies for his  " more grown up" moments too. It's so fun and versatile. I call them happy papers.

5.
from Studio Calico. Mostly I want the black paper with the triangles. Mostly. The others are quite nice too.
6.
this is just one of many masks on my wishlist. If I put them all on here, there would be much more than 10 items.
7.
Doodlebug came out with a lot of new Washi tapes. So did many other companies. I confess that I want pretty much all of them. I have a washi tape addiction. However, in my defense, who doesn't?!?!

8.
Big Surprise! Not really. Anyone who knows me knows I have issues with collecting and hoarding travel themed papers. What I like about this one is how the supporting patterns can be used in non-travel themed layouts.
9.
Are these wooden cats from Studio Calico? If so, I must have them. MUST.

10.
Jenni Bowlin introduced a whole new set of papers, rub-ons and chipboard. Can I say how happy I am to be a kit club subscriber? At some point or another, some of these new goodies are sure to pop up into my kits. I know some of the new paper by Lisa Dickinson is in the January kit which just shipped out to me this week!

As I have said, I may acquire a few of the items on my wishlist. Honestly, my wishlist could have been quite a bit longer. One thing I forgot to add were the new colors of Dylusions mists. I get a lot of use from those and will definitely purchase the new colors. I alos am loving the Urban traveler collection from Simple Stories and some of the new My Mind's Eye lines.As for the papers, I will go through my supplies and try to replicate some of the new kits  as closely as I can. After all, I need more paper like I need a hole in my head.


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Glitz line!! They are not one of my normal purchases, but I might have to get some of that one!! :) And the new SC releases are definitely on my list!!

    ReplyDelete