Sunday, December 30, 2012

Creative Jumpstart 2013


CJSLogo_500


I have a daily creative habit. Every day, even if only for 5-10 minutes, I strive to create something. I didn't always have a good creative habit. Some days, I confess, I do not get to create. I do my best though and I make the time. Being creative and scrapbooking are very important to me. It took time to develop my habit. It took practice to create small bits here and there in a short span of time. It took effort and takes a little effort on my part every day. It is worthwhile and I am better for it.




Last year, I participated in Creative Jumpstart. I had fun. I created a little every day and it set me on the path to my goal. My goal is to make time for me. Scrapbooking is  large part of that. If your goal is to be more creative, to be inspired, and to make time to create then check out Creative jumpstart 2013. It's beginning soon. I promise you, it's a lot of fun!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment