Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hurricane Sandy sure threw a wrench into some of my plans. My son got a little break from homeschool and I didn't get to the blog as much as I wanted to. I had meant to share more Halloween themed layouts, however, my son and family came first. Plus, without them, I would have no photos to scrapbook. Anyhow, I did want to stop by for a quick post.

Paranormal Activity by Christy Strickler Supplies| Cardstock: Colorbok;Alphas: My Little Shoebox; Tape: My Mind's Eye; Patterned Paper: Making Memories: Stamp: JBS Mercantile: Other: border, sequins, buttons,vellum

I initially made this for the Second Floor Challenge last month at Balzer Designs. I just never got a chance to submit it. It needs a little tweaking. I have a few suggestions from the guided study critique class.  just have not had the time to implement them. If I decide to, I will share the results with you at a later date.





Thank you all for reading the blog. I hope everyone in the path of Sandy made it out safely and got to enjoy a happy Halloween!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Fun page - I love your little ghosts! Hope to see you in class this evening!

    ReplyDelete