Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Layout in Under 30 Minutes

Whenever this topic pops up on message boards, I invariably hear people say this is a next to impossible task. While every layout I create isn't done this fast, I can attest to the fact that this is truly possible to create great looking pages in a short time span. It just takes practice. Want to see how? Then check out the Workshop Wednesday tutorial at Scrapbook News and Review magazine.  I break down my process for you and show you just how easy it can be to create a fabulous layout in thirty minutes or less.


Starfruit by Christy Strickler Supplies| Cardstock: Colorbok; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Alphas: SEI; Ink: Rnager, SEI; Buttons: Basic Grey; Pen: Bic Mark-Its; Stencil: Creative Memories, Crafter’s Workshop; Other: Star Jewels











Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment