Monday, September 24, 2012

Unplugged

Some of you may have been wondering where I have been and why so few posts since last Thursday. I thought I would leave a quick post explaining. I have been unplugged from the internet. We had a power outage last Thursday which caused damage to our cable box. Add to that the thunderstorms that have been passing through, and we have had a lot of island wide power and internet issues this past weekend. I am waiting on the cable repairman right now and hope to be back to posting regularly again very soon.

So, no, I did not have my epic weekend of video gaming fun that I tweeted about Thursday morning. However, I did enjoy a lot of family time. I have some layouts to share with you soon along with some Tales of a Craft Class Junkie. I also have a review of  a knitting loom for creating your own hand made flowers. The rest of the week should be jampacked! So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment