Friday, August 17, 2012

Using Larger Photos

Lately I have been experimenting with larger photos.I created this particular layout for an assignment at Get IT Scrapped which featured 3 photo pages. In this case, I used a somewhat grainy 8 1/2 x11 photo of our approach to the Kennedy Space Center. Since the photo had a lot of white space, I placed smaller photos and page elements inside it.I always seem to use 4x6 and 31/2 x 5 photographs. I am still not 100 % sure I like using the larger photos. I will say it's been a challenge for me and an interesting switch.I invite you to try the same.

KSC by Christy Strickler | Supplies: Cardstock:Bazzill; patterned paper: October Afternoon; buttons: Basic Grey; ribbon: Maya Road; twine: twinery; other: alphas,sequins, jeweled stars













No comments:

Post a Comment