Monday, August 6, 2012

Today is a Holiday




Today is a holiday. At least where I live it is. I am enjoying a day of scrapbooking while my husband chills out and my son plays with his friends. I am happy to have the time to catch up on some of the assignments for the Modeling Paste Class I took at the Art Studio. This is my first go around with modeling paste. I will have a project to share soon. For now, I thought I would give a little sneak peek.

All I can say is this: I love modeling paste and I love Dylusions inks! I am going through way too much of those and may have to buy some more very soon.

I am also pretty happy that I finally got around to using the We R Memory Keepers summer collection I have had in my stash since last year. 

I hope you all find some time to craft before the busy school season kicks into gear for you. Meanwhile, I am off to enjoy more of my holiday.

1 comment:

  1. It's a holiday here in BC too :) not sure if that's where you are or not...I can't wait to see the rest of this layout :) I too am soooo loving Dylusions ink!

    ReplyDelete