Sunday, August 26, 2012

Scrapbooking with Yellow

Yellow is one of my nemesis colors. I love scrapbooking with  blue or green. Earth tones are easy. Red and orange can always find a way into my pages. The funny thing is, I have been challenged many times to use yellow. Which means that I have a variety of yellow pages, despite my difficulty in using it.

Wizard 101 by Christy Strickler
Supplies Cardstock: Colorbok;Mist: homemade; Ribbon: Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories; Brads: Basic Grey, Pink Paislee; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Other: metal; acrylic paint; as seen in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine






The star pattern was created with an old piece of my broken Kuerig Brewer. It's the grill that caught the coffee if it dripped over the cup while brewing. I stamped it onto this page after using it as a mask.

Which leads me to share the page which had the mask. When you have the chance, always look for ways to create extra page bases. It is such a time saver!

How to Do the Duck Pond Victory Dance by Christy Strickler Supplies Cardstock: Colorbok; Alphas: October Afternoon, Webster's Pages; Echo Park; Stickers: Sassafrass,October Afternoon; Brads: Basic Grey; Other: sequins; as seen in Scrapbook News and Review magazine

Looking for more way to use yellow on your pages?Check out some more yellow pages over at Get It Scrapped.


No comments:

Post a Comment