Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Streets of Old San Juan

I love to travel. I was lucky as a child that my grandparents took me along with them in their RV. I continue to be very lucky as an adult. My Husband takes me along with him on business trips whenever he can. While I don't get to travel as much as I want to, I really appreciate every opportunity I have had to do so. Last Fall, My husband took my son and I with him on a business trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Though we were only there for a few brief days, we made the most of the trip. This layout is only the first to document our adventures there.



The Streets of Old San Juan by Christy Strickler | Supplies: cardstock: Colorbok; alphas: Pink Paislee,Creative Memories; glitter glue: Ranger/stickles; sticker: American Crafts; brads: Basic Grey; flowers: Maya Road,Fancy Pants, and Jillibean Soup; other: acrylic paint,glass beads.

This year, we really don't have a lot of travel planned. It's just not in our budget. However, I plan to document the city we live in a whole lot more. Perhaps you'll see more of my town and more layouts from past travels soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Great photo Christy!! And I love the bright pops of color against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got to explore San Juan, briefly, on our last cruise. I recognize this street! Love your colorful page, perfect for Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete