Friday, July 6, 2012

TGIF! Time to start the weekend!

Almost time, anyway. It officially begins when my husband gets home from work. I have a lot going on this weekend. Class wise, that is. Nic Howard's Dimensional details class stared at big Picture. I love her stuff, so you know I am in her class. Masterful Scrapbook Design began a month long storyteller seminar. Of course, I still need to finish listening to last month's webinars about art journal looks. Today, my first class at the Art Studio begins. It's all about misting. I am addicted to mists. Now, how do I go about fitting so many classes in? I try to combine the things I learn onto one page as I go along. We'll see how that goes. ;)

Meanwhile, I have a few more blog posts to write for you. I did manage to sort those buttons and would love to share my storage solution and thoughts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment