Saturday, June 23, 2012

Late Night Inspiration: Van Gogh update

As you might recall, I posted several days ago about working on new techniques. As always, things don't always go as intended. I still like the page, but it's not quite what I had envisioned. The important thing though is that I tried something new and I enjoyed the creative process...and most importantly: A story has been documented in my album.

The downside of being on a creative team is that I can't show you the full page yet. I can tease you a little with a snippet of the page though.Look for the full page at Scrapbook News and Review magazine.

What I like about the page: circles with water color stitched on the page make nice texture, I enjoyed playing with the water color crayons and glimmer mist, fabric medical tape is way cool!

What I disliked: the page felt flat to me, I was unsure what to add to it since everything was so customized, I may go back in later and add something else with some dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment