Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A New Challenge Group

   As part of the SNR staff, I get a sneak peek at all of the exciting things coming up. Sometimes it's hard to not share it all.The new challenge group was one of those little secrets that I have been bursting to share. It has a lot of the things I love: Sketches, colour palettes, and inspiration photo challenges. In the last few weeks, I got to create a few sample pages for the challenges. The group is up and ready to join. The inspiration is up at the Scrapbook News and Review Blog. I hope you will pop by and participate. I have added a little sneak peak of my sample pages. You will have to stop by SNR for the full reveal.

The Sketch challenge: http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/index.php/and-my-snr/easyblog/entry/sketch-of-the-week-1



The Colour Palette: http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/index.php/and-my-snr/easyblog/entry/color-palette-of-the-week-1



I am also excited to say that I was chosen to be featured as the Staffer of the Week. I created a tutorial and shared some of my pages. It's SNR's way of having everyone get to know the staff a little better. I hope you stop over and try out my tutorial. You will be making an embellishment and you must eat some chocolates in order to do so.

1 comment: