Thursday, March 29, 2012

Calvinball update- March

Well...I sure did not get to play along as much as I would have liked to. I have made a few things since my last calvinball post. I just can not share them all since they are projects fro Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. You will have to watch the magazine. The pages will be in some of the upcoming issues over the next few months. I still enjoyed playing Calvinball, immensely. I hope to play along more in the future. I am sure I will get in a routine with my work for SNR mag and then can make some extra pages, just for fun during each month. Here are my points so far for March:


Calvinball recap:
1st time player- 1 point
late to the party- 1 point
1st time sub- 1point
layouts-6 points
layout in a challenge: 3 points
spreading the word-1 point
daily blogging- 5.5 points
Handicap- 1 point

total:19.5 points 

No comments:

Post a Comment