Monday, March 12, 2012

Calvinball anyone!?!?

I heard a little about calvinball here and there on the web. I have to admit, my curiosity was piqued. So off I went to check things our over at JBS mercantile and the next thing I knew, I was a member at JBS and playing along with the whole crazy thing. So what is calvinball, exactly? Well, it's exactly not anything exact. The rules get made up as everyone plays along. The goal is to be creative and make a ton of projects, layouts and cards. Points are awarded for various things you make. The game evolves as it goes along.

So, if you are a bit nervous about being late to the game, no worries. You get one point for a late start. If you are a first time Calvin ball player, one point there too. You can even get points for cleaning up the mess you made while you created. It's silly. It's all in fun...so come on and play some calvinball with us!!!

P.S. I stole this blinkie from Doris' blog. Game on!

1 comment:

  1. That's the spirit! Extra point for you for spreading the word! :)

    ReplyDelete