Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Slightly Sour Adventure , part 2

  It's the usual morning routine here. So there is not time for a long post. I just figured that I would share that second layout I promised. You know...the one in which my son tasted the sour candy? Since the round of Chinese whispers is over, I can now officially share the page.
Papers by sassafrass, pink Paislee and October Afternoon
DMC floss, Iroc jewels,
Ruby Rock it button
salvaged ribbon
fruit punch stickles, pink paislee die cuts

 If you are wondering what Chinese Whispers is, well, it's sort of like the telephone game. Except, in this case, one person receives a sketch, they make a layout, then send the photo of the layout to the next person. The next person scraplifts the layout and sends their page to another person. And so it continues until you have made it through the whole group. It's very interesting to see how the sketch gets transformed though the whole process.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I came over from the field guide MB. Great LO! Can't wait to see what you do in May's class.

    ReplyDelete