Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Endeavors in 2012

2012 is finally here! I hope everyone had a wonderful start to the new year! I know I did! We are lucky enough to live near several resorts. So our year began with us sitting on our patio and enjoying some fire works. How awesome is that!?!? I got some spectacular photos!

  So... here we are at a time of year in which many people make resolutions or commitment to change. I am not one who usually makes resolutions. Yet this year, I find myself setting out on some new endeavors. In fact, Endeavor is my one little word for the year. I want to try new things, create more, be more positive and challenge myself. I want to improve my design skills and my photography. To that end, I just enrolled in a photography class at Big Picture. Maybe just maybe, my pictures will get better. Just in case they don't, I did take the plunge and I bought Photoshop elements. I hope both add a little more polish to my page. I'll continue taking Masterful Scrapbook Design workshops. I also have a few other design classes sitting in my computer files to finish up. The thanksliving challenge at Club Ck should help me develop a more positive attitude toward everything.
 Speaking of thanksliving, I want to thank my followers for taking the time to read my posts. I hope I can spice the posts up a bit more during 2012. I may( or may not) post some tweets. I have the account which I opened purely for the purpose of supporting my newly acquired Pinterest habit.
 2011 was an ok year. Not the best...just ok.I know a lot of people found it to be a hard year. I am hoping that 2012 will be a year of new possibilities. So here's to change, hope and new endeavors for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment