Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bliss- A Scrap Our Stash Pagerize this Challenge

  When I first saw Karen's page, I was drawn to the bright colour and the use of diagonal lines. It's a little like an X. She has made such a fun and eye catching  page. One which immediately draws your eye to the main photo.
Scrap Our Stash's Pagerize This #9

  As I went through my photos, I realized I did not quite have smaller photos in my current "to scrap" stack that matched her strip down the side. So Instead, I chose to use a larger 4x6 photo and some blocks of patterned paper in their place.
K and Co. poppyseed papers
Title cut from a K and Co. Border
Basic Grey Brads
Crate Paper ribbon
Sei InkBlue ink
Bic Mark it in Playful Purple

I used circles, the title and the journaling to help keep the X shape in place. Though my main photo is in a different place then hers, the main deisgn of the page still draws you eyes right to the main photo. To keep the page fun, I added some splashes of violet glimmer mist and doodled some faux stitching with a purple marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment