Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

How cool is this?!?! I opened up a comment to find that I had received the Stylish Blogger Award from Melissa at Mel's Happy Scrappy Place. I really am honoured to receive it. Thank you, Melissa for choosing me and thank you to all my followers for supporting my blog!



Here are a few rules when a blog receives this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

Now for part 2 of the award...8 things about me.
1. I have only seen real snow  a handful of times in my life.
2. Though I live near the beach, I am not a beach person. I'll go if everyone else goes, but I prefer hiking in the woods or swimming in coldwater springs.
3.I do like to snorkel.
4. I used to be allergic to cats, but now I am not. When I rescued one of my first cats, I realized I was adjusting to having her in the house. I am glad because I did not want to giver her up.
5. I like to travel and wish I had the money to go more places.
6. Some of my current favourite tv shows are Burn Notice, Dexter and the Walking Dead.
7. I am not a big fan of reality TV.
8. Every morning my cat decides she want to sit on my shoulders. She is draped around me like a scarf as I type this.

In true stylish blogger fashion, I would like to share with you some of the creative musings of some other talented ladies. I hope you will pop by and check out their blogs:


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the blog award! It was fun reading all about you. I think snow is overrated, LOL.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete