Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 2011 Scrap Our Stash

Let's face it...deprived I am not. I have SOOOO much stash it's ridiculous. I also think, that as I improve my skills as a paper craft artist, I have learned to do more with less supplies. It leaves a lot to be used. I wish I had a wonderful cabinet or closet, so I could shut the door on it when I was not working. Someday, I'll have a dream scrap space. Until that someday happens, I had best use up what I have. So I am joining in on a fellow DT's challenge ( and also participating in the penny pincher challenge at club CK). What better way to scrap what I have...with the support of friends. If you want to join in, check out the post here. Year to date...I have 4 pages down. Let's see how many I can make before I cave into retail therapy.

2 comments:

  1. You are rockin this month with 8 layouts already! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on Scrappin' Your Stash! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete