Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10

First...if you are looking for the Sketches 4 All birthday blog hop simply go here. The hop goes on until Dec. 6th and I hope you will join in the fun!

So...now you may be asking what Reverb 10 is. It's a daily prompt designed to help you reflect on the past year as you move forward to the next. A way to get to know yourself a little more and to share the experience with others. As a scrapbooker and family archiver, I think it will be a great way for me to gain a different perspective about the everyday. Sometimes, journaling or telling the story needs a little more meat to the text...and just maybe, I'll find that here.

As far as today's prompt from Reverb 10: How would I encapsulate 2010 within one word? The first word that comes to mind is "trying". This was not the easiest of years for our family. We have seen a lot of illness and changes that are not so easy to fathom. While we are closer as a family, I definately could have done without some of the stress. One year from today I would hope the word I use will be "comfortable".

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Christy. I may end up doing this in January (if I can't sneak it in here) but I love the idea of it. Dana

    ReplyDelete