Sunday, August 15, 2010

Splashtastic

  I love when my son poses for me. I am so camera crazy that often he and DH get tired of me taking their photos. Yesterday, we took DS to the pool. When he saw me with my camera, he went crazy...splashing and yelling to see if I caught the shot. These photos were taken with my little canon powershot a590. Since they are fun photos, I wanted some fun paper to go along with them. I chose My Mind's Eye's Laundry line: coastal collection. I loved the shimmery feel of the papers and I thought the colors matched the summer feel of the photos.

 To create the title, I used my cricut to cut CK's Far out font from some card stock. I added waterfall stickles so it would match the shimmery papers.

I had completed this for the My Mind's Eye #14 blog challenge and loved the sketch they used so much, that I made page 2 to match. It's more simple than page one. I only added some buttons which had a slight wave pattern on them. I chose to journal on both pages on vellum strips.

2 comments:

  1. Cute title, and great take on the sketch! Love that you made it into 2 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Thank you for your entry.

    ReplyDelete