Monday, July 26, 2010

New Sassafrass line at CHA


For everyone watching for the winner of my blog candy from the blog hop...stay tuned. it shall be posted shortly.

Head on over to the  Sassafrass' blog to check out their newest CHA release. I love the color and look of this new line. But then again who does not love anything Sassafrass.

Recently, I even used some Sassafrass scraps and leftover packaging to make a journal tag. I had just finished up a package of In Stitch Blossoms.


 I realized it was the perfect size for a tag. I covered the logo with a sticker and fussycut some flowers. I made a flower out of a bottle cap and some ribbon scraps. I filled the center with beads and glossy accents. It was a fun easy way to recycle! This is just one of the great challenges over at Sketches for you.

Tip: use smaller beads to fill the center so there are no gaps. I realized my error after the fact. The ribbon is folded and pleated around the bottle cap base. I used glue dots as I went which makes things a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment