Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just in the Nick of Time



First off...pardon the appearance of my blog. I am still getting the hang of this. I am trying to personalize it a bit, but found I haven't had much time to play with it. We are getting ready for a week long trip, which is part of the reason the blog is a work in progress. Of course, when given the choice for my spare time, I chose to scrap rather than play with the blog settings. I just managed to finish the latest Sketchy Thursday challenge:
http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/2010/05/513-sketchy-thursdays-challenge.html

I chose to use some photos of my pets sitting together. Some of the photos had some goofy shadowing in them, so I used the title tag to hide it. The tag is from My Mind's Eye...one of the great pieces I scored from a peachycheap purchase. All of the PP is DCWV from the pet stack(one of my favorites). The stack is literally in tatters. I really hope to get the new Max and Whiskers collection on my trip. Anyway, back to the LO. I had some red ribbon that I had bought in the dollar bin. I managed to use up some EK success fibers too. The fibers look so good in the package but always seem to be a challenge for me to use. I so prefer ribbon.

And without further digression, my LO:



1 comment:

  1. This is FAB!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and loving the fibers!! Have a great vacation too!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete